1. What is a French macaron?
A French macaron is a sweet meringue-based cookie made with egg whites, sugar, almond flour, and is filled with either a buttercream, jam, or chocolate ganache.
2. What are the ingredients in each macaron?
Ingredients: almond flour, butter, sugar, white eggs, fresh fruits, fruit puree, heavy cream, cocoa, Pistachio, coconut, coffee, vanilla natural, Natural lavender emulsion, natural jasmine Emulsion, natural rosewater flavor, natural lychee flavor, Natural crème brulee flavor, nutella, natural cappuccino flavor, natural orange blossom flavor, peanut butter, honey, matcha green tea, salt, pumpkin mix, cinnamon, chestnut, sesame, food coloring FD & C.
3. What is the size of your macarons?
Our macarons are approximately 2 inches in diameter.
4. For how long will your macarons stay fresh?
Outside of the refrigerator . . . our macarons stay fresh for up to 12 hours.
In the refrigerator . . . our macarons stay fresh for up to one week.
In the freezer . . . Our macarons stay fresh for up to 6 months (provided they are kept in a closed container and not exposed to humidity).
5. Are your macarons Gluten Free?
Yes, all of our macarons are gluten free!
6. Do your macarons have trans fats?
Our macarons are trans fat free!
7. Do your macarons contain nuts?
Yes, our macarons may contain traces of nuts as our bakery is not nut-free.
8. Where are your macarons made?
We are proud to say that all our macarons are made in NYC.
9. Where do you source your ingredients?
We are proud to say that all of our ingredients are sourced from American purveyors!
10. Are your macarons Kosher?
Yes, all of our macarons are Kosher. Under the supervision of Cup K, certificates are delivered by Rabbi Steinberg from Brooklyn. Click here to see our certification.
11. Are your macarons Parve?
Our macarons are mainly dairy (except a small Parve selection see below), but are not Chalav Yisrael. For more information please contact Julie Ben-David: email@example.com
• Strawberry rhubarb
30. What are your hours?
MacarOn Cafe Fashion District:
161 West 36th street (between 7th Avenue and Broadway)
Saturday from 10 am-7pm
Closed on Sunday
MacarOn Café Madison:
44 East 59th Street between Madison Avenue and Park Avenue
Monday –Friday 7am-8pm
For holiday hours, please call the boutique: 212-486-2470
Weddings, Special Events, and Corporate Accounts
31. How do I order macarons for my wedding, special event, or corporate account?
Please visit our wedding page.
32. How do I order macarons wholesale for my retail shop, catering company, or hotel?
Please visit our wholesale page.